Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Law Office of Tal Rubin, PC Motto
  • Free Confidential Consultations
  • ~
  • No Recovery - No Fee
  • ~
  • Hablamos Español

Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about California Personal Injury Lawsuits

If you have been injured by the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, but doubtless you have questions about how to go about collecting that compensation from the responsible party. Los Angeles injury attorney Tal Rubin has helped thousands of people in southern California recover for their injuries. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about the process for recovery. If you have other questions, contact the Law Office of Tal Rubin, PC at 818-986-9030 for a free consultation.

Am I responsible for paying legal fees?

The Law Office of Tal Rubin, PC provides legal services on a contingency basis. This means that we do not charge a legal fee unless we recover for you. We also advance all costs of litigation, including filing fees, depositions, accident reconstruction and other expert witness fees. If we do obtain recovery, our legal fee is paid out from a percentage of your total recovery. that we agree upon in advance.

Do I need to pay a retainer to be represented by the Law Office of Tal Rubin, PC?

No. We do not require a retainer to represent you in your personal injury matter. We will only charge a legal fee once we have obtained a recovery for you, and we will advance all costs of litigation, including filing fees, depositions, accident reconstruction and other expert witness fees.

Will my case require me to go to court?

Not necessarily. Our primary goal is to obtain the maximum recovery for the full range of your injuries and losses over the course of your lifetime. If this can be obtained via settlements and negotiations with the defendants, then trial will not be necessary, but going to trial may be required to obtain full recovery. While most cases settle without going to trial, attorney Tal Rubin is experienced in litigating complicated cases in court.

How much will I recover in my personal injury lawsuit?

We will work to obtain full recovery for all of your past and future medical costs, pain and suffering, lost income or reduced earning potential, and any other applicable damages. Calculating this number can be extremely complex and will require a full investigation of your case. We can provide further info in your free consultation with us.

How do I pay for my medical bills while I wait for a settlement or verdict?

If we represent you, we can refer you to medical specialists who will work on a lien basis and provide all necessary treatment for your injuries with little or no upfront costs. We also handle all aspects of property damage, if needed, at no cost to our clients.

How do I set up a consultation to discuss my case?

Simply call our office at 818-986-9030 or contact us online.

What do I need to bring to my consultation?

Nothing is required for the initial consultation, but you are advised to bring any and all paperwork and records related to the accident, such as police and accident reports, insurance-related letters and so forth.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation