Daniella Rubin is an associate with Law Office of Tal Rubin, PC where her practice focuses on litigation and trial work. Ms. Rubin handles a wide range of litigated cases including premises liability, wrongful death actions, and auto accidents. Ms. Rubin is a zealous advocate for her clients and works hard to ensure each client obtains the justice they deserve.
Ms. Rubin received her undergraduate degree in communication at the University of California, San Diego. She then received her law degree at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. During law school, Ms. Rubin gained experience working on various stages of litigation on personal injury cases. She also served as an extern for the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Consumers Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- J.D., cum laude, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
Order of the Coif; Chief Technical Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- B.A., University of California, San Diego